Vintage 12 - 75 combo features 75 Watts of legendary Ashdown bass tone, along with hi and low inputs and a Switchable drive control, plus a 3 band EQ, XLR DI out and headphone output, an Aux in with mix control and the AppTek input socket that connects the user’s smartphone or tablet to the amp, to further expand the available tones and FX as well as enabling players to record and practice using the fantastic array of free and purchasable apps which are available.
The Vintage 12 - 75 combo AppTek socket is not limited to certain devices and specific apps. It’s a simple feature that allows the amp to be used as an interface for your apps and bass, by plugging the user’s bass in and connecting the supplied AppTek cable to the device and amp. The user will be able to use the on board FX on the device as well as amp simulations, which meaningless tonal possibilities are available at your beckoned call, an Ashdown custom 1 x 12" speaker, tough vinyl covering with black metal corners, and rugged strap handle round out the all new feature set on the Ashdown Vintage 12 - 75 1 x 12 bass amplifier combo
- Power Output: (RMS) 75 watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 12"
- Frequency Response: -3db at 22hz and 25khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p>
- Line Input: Yes with Mix Control
- DI Output: XLR
- EQ: Bass +/- 15db @ 100hz. Lo Mid +/- 15db @ 340hz. Mid +/- 15db @ 660hz. Hi Mid +/- 15db @ 1.6Khz. Treble +/- 15db @ 7khz shelving
- Weight: (kg) 20