Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.
210XLExpanded Hartke sound for smaller venues. A single chamber, sealed cabinet with two 10" aluminum-cone bass drivers. Power handling is 200 watts at 8 ohms with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 5 kHz.
- Single-Chamber Sealed Cabinet Design
- Two Hartke XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
- Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz To 5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 1 W/1 M
- Voice Coil: 1.5"
- Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
- Single 1/4" Input
- Dimensions: 14"(H) X 24"(W) X 12"(D)
- Weight: 46 lb.