The streamlined and efficient design removes every unnecessary internal component to improve the coupling between the transducer and the guitar. This substantially improves the sensitivity of the transducer for a robust, lively and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
The Element Active System pairs the Element undersaddle transducer with a pre-contoured all-discrete class A endpin preamp and includes a small, removable soundhole-mounted volume control for added convenience and versatility. The entire system is designed to install easily and features plug-and-play performance. Also included is our battery bag for secure battery storage.
- One size fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
• Includes easily-accessible yet unobtrusive soundhole-mounted volume control
• Pre-contoured class A endpin preamp
• Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
• Available in steel and nylon-string versions• Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
• Pickup thickness: .038"
• Pickup width: .092"
• Battery type: Single 9V
• Battery life: 1000 hrs.