The VOX AC15C1 Custom Series is a guitar combo amplifier. First introduced in 1958, the VOX AC15 has been the amp of choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Drawing on more than 50 years of amp-building expertise, the VOX AC15C1 Custom Series offers maximum tonal dexterity.
The VOX AC15C1 Custom Series amplifiers offer two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each is equipped with its own Volume control and the Top Boost channel offers additional Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own. Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from that clean VOX sound to powerful overdriven.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch (not included)